Monday, January 4, 2010


This is the front of the house. We are going to paint the garage gray as soon as the snow melts. I just got the garage door programed today. I'm so smart, I didn't even have to wait for the tech guy! This is the back view. We don't have any side yards yet. We're still working on the final touches. baseboards, doorbell backdrop, and little stuff like that. The plans for the yard include a flower garden using the same rock that we have used on the house.

3 comments:

Sheila Jacobs said...

Hey, Mom! it's about time you updated your blog! We had a lot of fun with you this week. Thanks again for the yummy meatloaf dinner! We'll see you again soon. Don't freeze!

Brianna said...

It looks great, really cold, but great. We willhave to come and see it this summer and maybe help you plant some of those flowers:) We hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We love you!

Brianna said...

P.S. Thanks for Bronsen's B-dau card!

The New House


Grandpa & Grandma Dutson

James Dean, eat your heart out!

Granddad and Grandmother Barton